How Much Does a P.B.X. Phone System Cost?
You should expect to pay around $999 per line for a Private Branch Exchange phone system (most commonly referred to as PBX phone systems). PBX systems are best suited to companies with more than 50 employees, as well as advanced phone system features. There are two main types of systems, virtual P.B.X. systems and hosted PBX systems. Check out the guide below for more pricing information, or request a quote right now to compare prices on a PBX phone system from a few of the top rated companies in your area.
Factors Influencing PBX System Prices
There are many factors that influence how much your new PBX phone system will cost, here are some of the largest factors:
- Number Of Lines - The more lines that you add the lower the cost will be per line.
- Features - If you need advanced features such as voicemail to email, call waiting, virtual receptionist or call screening then the costs will go up.
- Brand/Manufacturer - There are tons of different brands to choose from. Some of the top brands are: Avaya, NEC, Cisco, Nortel, Toshiba, ESI, and Panasonic.
P.B.X. System Features
Here are a few of the most popular features of PBX systems. The more features that your company needs, the more expensive the system will be.
- Call Transfers
- Ring Groups
- Call Waiting
- Virtual Receptionist
- Music on Hold
- Call Screening
- Call Forwarding
- Voicemail to Email
Tips For Getting the Lowest Prices on PBX Phone Systems
Follow these simple tips to save time and money on your next PBX phone system:
- Get Multiple Quotes - It's always a good idea to get pricing information from at least 3 companies. When collecting price quotes it's important that you get the full price of the PBX system, including installation fees.
- Don't Be Afraid to Negotiate - Most companies will compete on price with their competition if given the chance. If another company offers a better deal, don't be afraid to let them know about it.
- Ask For Deals/Specials - Many companies offer deals on certain brands or types of PBX phone systems.
PBX system costs vary from business to business depending on your needs, but you can get an exact price quote right now by calling one of the companies listed in your area or completing the quick contact form. You won't find better prices on PBX systems anywhere else!